Urban Outfitters Haul

07:00

































Here are some bits and bobs I got from Urban Outfitters! I mainly put the order in for the pinafore, then I got side tracked and ended up with a few more things than I should have. There is also a random card in there because Urban Outfitters kept telling me to spend more for free delivery and then free next day delivery, but I contained myself...as much as I could.

The pinafore is a unique colour which I have no idea why I bought it because I hardly ever wear clothes that are brightly coloured, but it fits very nicely and looks extremely cute. I also got a white shirt in hopes of it going well with the pinafore, plus it was a steal!


Have you guys been hauling anything lately?


Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe