Birthday Make Up

20:25






Last week was my birthday and I went out for a meal with a few friends, so I thought I would compile a list for the make up products I used!


Last week was my birthday and I went out for a meal with a few friends, so I thought I would compile a list for the make up products I used!

I first applied MAC Strobe Cream all over my face to provide a nice glowy base for my make up, then I used Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer in 2 to hide my redness and imperfections as I much more prefer using concealer as opposed to foundation, so I have a more natural look and less cakey look. I then set this with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light which gives me a lovely natural glow. To make this look even more glowy I applied L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer to all the high point on my face, where the light would naturally hit, and added NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross on top.

For my eyes I tightlined my eyes with a brown pencil and added MAC Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown to the outer thirds of my bottom and top lash line which then I connected to form a v shape in the outer corners of my eyes, this defines your eyes in a natural smokey way which I quite like! To add a little shimmer to my eyes I added NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 625 Sparkle Nude to my eye bags to emphasise them and to make the make up look cuter compared to the smokey part of my eye make up.

My favourite lip combination at this moment has to be the MAC Lipliner in Whirl with Ciaté London x Olivia Palermo Satin Kiss Lipstick in Truffle. It gives me a perfect brown lip which I have been enjoying a lot lately because I am currently pretty bored of pinks!


How do you like to scrub up for an event?




Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe