Lip Powder? | L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Max lipstick

18:05

L'Oreal have been on a roll with all these new releases and I am having a hard time keeping up! I have seen quite a few posts on the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Max lipstick and they instantly caught my eye because I love anything to do with lip products.  Little did I know, they were powder based lip products which sounds not the most appealing but extremely intriguing.


L-R: 008, 006, 004, 002, 001

These lip powders contain micro-oils which promise to moisturise your lips and leave them feeling velvety soft with a staying power of up to 8 hours, with a unique sponge tip applicator. They can be used for all over bold, matte colour or for the popular trend nowadays of gradient/ombre lips, with 6 shades to choose from. (001 Silence, 002 Like a Virgin, 004 Oops I Pink it Again, 006 Disturbia, 007 Say My Name, 008 I Gotta Feeling).

It took me a while  to choose which colours as I wanted and the 3 for 2 deal made it even harder, but in the end I settled for 008-I Gotta Feeling, 006 - Disturbia and 004 - Oops I Pink It Again. It is safe to safe that my favourite colour is 008 - I Gotta Feeling which is a beautiful bright plum purple-pink and it is more wearable than expected, so if you want a colour that may be a little out of your comfort zone, this is it. 006 - Disturbia is an orange based red and 004 - Oops I Pink It Again is a bright dusty rose..does that make sense?

The lid is where the lip product is stored so when you open it up the sponge tip is loaded with colour and ready to go. The powder glides on very nicely and deposits a nice amount of colour on the lips and it feels almost weightless. Seeing as it is a powder, the brighter colours are less likely to bleed all over your face and you do not even need a lip liner...do I dare say that you don't even need a mirror to apply these? I do personally feel like it is a little drying, as you get with any matte lip colour so remember to moisturise throughly beforehand.

I can't wait to buy the rest of these colours because I personally just love them.


What have you been enjoying from L'Oreal's new releases?



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe