February Favourites 2016

19:11

I haven't done a Favourites blog post since October last year! However, Christmas came and I got new things to play with and I also rediscovered a few products that have been lying around!


Heyalnd and white, tangle teaser, pix glow tonic, ysl, nars

Heyland & Whittle Candle in Alpine | I am usually not a big fan of woody and 'masculine' scents because I find them too overpowering and overall not very pleasant to me. However, this candle is just the perfect balance. 

Tangle Teaser | How have I gone so long without trying this?! It is literally magical. It is gentle on your hair, you can use it wet or dry and it is painless, especially because my hair is so long (mermaid length ha) and knots are inevitably annoying, this is a life saver.

Pixi Glow Tonic | This has changed my skin for the better. My skin is brighter, more radiant and the texture is much smoother. It also smells especially nice.

NARS Albatross | I love this highlighter to death. It just gives such a natural beautiful sheen to your face and you look instantly glowing and healthy. The glitter is extremely fine with beautiful pink/gold running through it.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick 17 | This colour is an easily wearable shade for everyone and leaves an amazing stain on your lips when it does wear off! It is a highly pigmented perfectly pink berry colour on my lips which is flattering for my skin tone.

YSL Volupte Tint-in-Oil Lip Tint 06 | Lip tints aren't as popular over here as they are in Korea, so it was quite hard trying to find some in the UK (or maybe I am not looking hard enough), until I settled on this! I saw so many swatches of these and to be quite frank, they all look pretty similar. So, I was dissuaded from buying more than one. 06 is a beautiful peachy pink colour which is out of my comfort zone, as I tend to stray away from oranges. But this shade is extremely flattering and leaves a beautiful tint. The formula also is moisturising and it smells amazing!




What are your monthly favourites? :)



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe