I Hate Liquid Lipsticks

07:00

NYX Liquid Suede, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Sleek Matte Me

Everyone loves liquid lipsticks but, I can't seem to see why? I haven't tried all of the liquid lipsticks in the world, so why am I so sure that I hate them?

The concept of liquid lipsticks sounds absolutely magical, one application, fully pigmented, doesn't budge, no reapplication? Yes please! However, no matter what I do, liquid lipsticks just do not sit well for me. 

When they are dry they still leave a tacky finish behind which feels uncomfortable and extremely drying, it also settles into the lines in my lips which looks terrible. The brush makes it hard to apply the product evenly and I know, not all products have the same applicator but the NYX Liquid Suede and the Sleek Matte Me have a weird spatula like applicator?

From now on I guess I will just be sticking to normal lipsticks and lip tints!


Do you like liquid lipsticks?



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe