The Summer Lovin' Tag

07:00

Summer Sky Leaves


Favourite Perfume | Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy! It might not be to everyones taste because it is quite a sweet scent, but I love it. It also comes in rollerball form (which is rare in the UK) so I can put it into my bag and it is extremely easy to travel with.

Favourite Lip Colour | Lip tints are a must in the Summer for me, I can't deal with worrying about whether my lipstick is half way down my face or not. YSL Volupté Tint in Oil #6 is my current go to colour, it is a pretty fuchsia pink, perfect for Summer!

Favourite Drink | Peach Iced tea.

Favourite Blush | I know Summer is when you can bring out the bright and shimmery blushes, but I am currently loving the Maybelline Face studio Blush in #40 Pink Amber. It is just a simple matte dusty pink blush, very natural and pretty!

Favourite Clothing | This shirt from Pull & Bear.

Favourite Movie | I love Kill Bill Vol. 1&2. So much.

Favourite TV Show | I am loving K-dramas right now, especially W. (ahem I love Lee Jong Suk)

Favourite Food | Fried rice. Probably not the most summery of foods but it is extremely versatile and easy to make for a lazy girl like me.


I tag you :)



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe