Wants | High End Make Up

07:00

I love make up, although I rarely wear it. The make up crazy person inside me cannot control themselves and keeps wanting more and more make up. Even though, lets be honest here, I have way more than enough. So here is a small list (it was very hard to narrow down haha) of a few high end bits and bobs I really want right now!

Nars Matte Multiple in Altai  Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette  YSL Touche éclat  Ciate Satin Kiss Collection  Illamasqua Precision Ink Eyeliner  Urban Decay Naked 2


Nars Matte Multiple in Altai

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette

YSL Touche éclat

Ciate Satin Kiss Collection

Illamasqua Precision Ink Eyeliner

Urban Decay Naked 2



What high end make up do you have your eye on right now? :)



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe