Review | Lush Rosey Cheeks Fresh Face Mask

07:00

I have been going on and on about sheets masks since forever, however I wanted to try something different. So, as any normal person I popped into Lush to see what they had to offer. Obviously the first thing that caught my eye was this Rosey Cheeks Fresh Face Mask, mainly because I am slightly obsessed with roses!

It contains: kaolin, calamine and turkish rose oil. It is meant to calm skin and cleanse gently by removing dirt and moisturise your skin at the same time, leaving your skin clean, fresh, less red, moisturised and matte. Calamine is antiseptic and balances the pH of your skin which is why this mask may aid in reduces redness in your skin. This face mask smells absolutely amazing, just like fresh roses (obviously) but, not an artificial rose smell. However, if you absolutely detest rose, you may not like the mask because it has an extremely strong floral scent.


This mask is meant to be kept in the fridge until use, so when you finally apply this product it is very cooling on the skin. It dries very quickly to an almost a clay like texture. I really enjoyed this mask, it left my skin smooth, clean and moisturised, yet matte! Surprisingly, it did slightly reduce the redness on my chin, which I didn't expect. I would definitely buy this again because its so relaxing and I don't really have anything bad to say, or maybe I am bad because I LOVE rose.


So, what are your favourite face masks from Lush? :)



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe