Haul #2 | Face Masks

07:00

Hi everyone! I had a little haul at duty free and picked up a lot of face masks. It may not look like a lot but they came in packs of 10 and 15, so I have my fair share!


Innisfree It's a Real Squeeze Mask | Blackberry and Manuka Honey | So I got the honey masks because my skin is quite dry/combination, so I was hoping this would combat those problems, and the blackberry masks mainly because it sounded really nice and it apparently also helps with problem skin.

Etude House | Pearl and Rice | These two face masks are meant to purify and brighten you skin.

The Cure | Brightening and Propolis | I am not going to lie, I got these face masks because they came with free samples, I mean who can't help free samples?! These also are meant to help with moisturising and brightening the skin.

Garnier | Sakura White | There are a lot of misconceptions about the word 'whitening' which is used quite a lot in Asia. It does not mean or have any association with bleaching of the skin. 'Whitening' face masks are supposed to brighten and even out your skin tone. It also will help lighten up scars, so I can't wait to try it out and see if it is any good!


Do you guys have any favourite face masks? Do you prefer sheet face masks, peel off masks or ones which you apply then wash off? :)



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe