NOTD #1 | Clean & Simple

07:30





So sorry that I haven't posted in forever. I have just been really busy with some family issues, but I should be ok from now on...hopefully!

Here is a very simple and boring NOTD..however personally for me it is very different. I am the type of person who prefers to stick to darker colours because I think that I can pull them off much more easily than more pale/lighter colours on my skin tone.

I have always had this Collection French Manicure colour (103 French White) and things turned out better than I expected. Although the formulation is a tad runny and I needed to use 3 coats to get it to a sufficient enough opacity. However I really like it because sometimes when you use multiple coats, it starts to feel really thick and weird on your nail, but I have not had this problem. This may be my go to nail colour form now on!

What's your favourite colour to use on your nails?


Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe