Beauty Haul

09:30


So I may or may not have gone on a crazy shopping spree. Rest assured this isn't all for me and that these are all presents for my family (I promise).  

Urban Decay Naked 1 & 3 Palette

I picked up the Urban Decay Naked 1 & 3 Palette at the request of my cousin and surprisingly restrained myself from picking up any of their highlighters but, I do assure you that I will get them one day! 

My auntie also asked for some cleansers and I got the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which is a cult beauty product so you can't really go wrong. The Lush 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion was recommended by the lovely sales assistant who showed me a demonstration as well and it looks pretty amazing at removing make up and leaving you skin smooth and moisturised. Did you know that you can take some of the cleansing lotion onto a cotton pad, then just wipe your make up off without rinsing your face afterwards? To be honest it seems a tad foreign to me.

I couldn't help pick up a MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger because everyone needs at least one MAC lipstick in their make up collection. I hope my family enjoys these beauty product as much as I enjoyed buying them. Does anyone else have a lot of fun buying things for family members? Just me? Ok.

What have you been hauling lately?



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe