Ciate Olivia Palermo Limited Edition Satin Kiss Lipstick

22:03



I have had my eye on these lipsticks ever since I saw Zoella wearing Cashmere (which I ironically don't have). I thought to myself, I must get my hands on these and whilst browsing I saw that buying three lipsticks is much cheaper than one. The perfect of excuse for buying more lipstick than I will ever need.

Described as 'The rich, satin soft lip colour, delivers smoothing results and is infused with hydrating properties for more kissable lips.' Includes the three shades: Velveteen - Classic Red, Truffle - Pink Nude and Praline - Rich Burgundy. The packaging of these are adorable, with a raised bubble effect on the boxes and rose gold accents. The lipstick themselves are gold with bows on the lids. They have no particular smell, so they are perfect for you guys who dislike heavily perfumed products. As the name states, they have a satin finish and are extremely pigmented.




I love these lipsticks, especially Truffle, which is just the perfect nude for me. That is a pretty big thing considering that I had yet to find a nude to suit me, too bad that these guys are limited edition.


What's your favourite shade?



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe