Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

08:30





I am pretty sure everyone has at least one Urban Decay Naked palette, am I right or am I right? I am personally not a big user of eyeshadows (mainly because I lack the skill) so I am trying to start using them regularly! So I thought I would invest in a decent eyeshadow palette which would force me to use it.

I chose the Naked 3 palette because rose is very in at the moment and I don't have any colours like this in my current collection. They are all very wearable colours which are both suitable for both day and night. They are buttery soft and blend so easily, which is a must if you suck at eyeshadows.

After trying out this palette, I definitely need to get more eyeshadows because I would love to do some make up tutorials/looks, so keep your eyes peeled for them.



Have  you tried any of Urban Decay's palettes?




Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe